Jul 15, 2007

Reflections 2, Lesson 8

I think the social bookmarking site: del.icio.us could be very advantageous for my personal use. I tend to have a lot of websites bookmarked and in folders. However, when I’m at a different computer, I can never remember what the sites are.

This tool offers a great way to stay organized and be able to access your favorites from any computer. I’m also interested in exploring the site more, so that I can see what other French teachers have bookmarked and have found useful for their students.

3 comments:

Nat said...

I just did lesson number 9, and I noticed that I could access Wesley Fryer's del.icio.us bookmarks. I checked out quite a few of his bookmarked sites.

I enjoy seeing real life application to what I'm currently learning.

Unknown said...

That's very cool. See how connected we can all be?!

Espreter said...

I agree with you that social bookmarking can be very useful in organizing webpages. There is also a great deal of possiblites in reference to networking if more teacher got on board.